Tuesday, March 1, 2011

UPDATE!

Wow. Awesome guys! All 10 of my imaginary readers have posted comments this past week or two! To answer your question Jerry: Yes. Yes, I do like potatoes. I like them alot. Especially with meat. Meat is good. Also, Carl you should tone down the language or I will have to hack your website.

Now back to real business.



...



I really have nothing. No one is reading this anyways. I would write something but nothing recent comes to mind. I really got nothing man. Its like a blank wall made out of snow being presided over by a pure white being of light of some kind. Its freaky. I could change fonts and colors but that would just make me seem desperate. Huh. Is this getting more awkward cause I feel like it is. I'm gonna go........................
...yeah.

Till the morrow, broham

No comments:

Post a Comment