Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pants

So, my sister's wedding is coming up and she has finally traveled home to live at her families house for what may be the last time. She came in with an unusually wide box.
"This is for you!"
The box was marked fragile. I opened it, and I was greeted by a pair of expensive looking pants. They were for my sister's wedding.
"My pants are fragile?"
"I guess. Go try them on."
Ugh. I hate trying on clothes. It just irks me. You can't just switch clothes. You pick them out for certain surroundings and you wear them for an extended amount of time. Thats how they work. Anyways, I sit there in my room, resentful of the 2 minutes of my life I am wasting while I am forced by my own family to uproot my days outfit and replace it with another unfamiliar one.
When I slipped on the pants that fit like a glove dispite this being the first time I've worn them, I was greeted with the sensation of wearing something between fuzzy pajama pants and butter.

I admitted it. These pants were freakin amazing. There was no denying it.
In the end I guess the story was pointless, but it did teach me two things.
1. Everyone needs a fancy pair of pants.
2. No matter what else I'm wearing, as long as I have those pants, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment